Why do the parenting children course?
- Children do not arrive with an instruction manual
- No role we undertake in life is more important than parenting
- Family life is under great pressure today
- parents face bewildering choices about how to parent effectively
- Discovering we are not alone in the challenges we face and picking up ideas from other parents can make a huge difference.
- Meeting our children’s deepest needs, setting healthy boundaries, developing a family identity and passing on important values takes skill and dedication. we can all learn how to make event he happiest family better.
Is it time to invest in your family?
The course is for every type of parenting situation, including parenting on your own, step-parenting and parenting as a couple.
Whatever your situation, the practical tools you learn can help you to improve and strengthen your family life.
What will the Parenting Children Course consist of?
Over five weekly sessions you will discover practical tools to help you:
- Build a strong family centered on love
- Meet your children’s needs
- Set effective boundaries
- Teach healthy relationships
- Pass on the values you hold to be important.
The course is informative and helps build confidence as as a parent, helps give you effective ways to communicate with your children. It has commendations from the the likes of Bear Grylls, Rob Parsons and Natasha Kaplinsky.
The course starts Tuesday, 12th April 7 – 9pm
If you are interested in attending or would like more information please contact Andie Cozens 0191 2559349 or email email@example.com